Immediate Care Centers Managed by The Exigence Group Received Joint Commission Accreditation!
Exigence-managed Immediate Care centers join the highly select ranks of urgent care centers nationwide eligible to display The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of ApprovalTM by demonstrating the highest commitment to quality and safety.
Exigence Immediate Care joins the highly select ranks of urgent care centers nationwide eligible to display the Gold Seal of ApprovalTM by demonstrating the highest commitment to quality and safety.
Exigence Immediate Care exists for one purpose: To serve patients.
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room and your doctor is unavailable.
Exigence Immediate Care provides many healthcare services in a more cost effective and efficient way than the typical Emergency Room, allowing those facilities to focus on patients with truly life-threatening conditions.
Customer service is the essence of our organization. We recognize that the satisfaction and care of our patients takes precedence above all else. Our goal is to create an environment and experience that exceeds expectations.
- Convenient: Most patients are treated and released in about one hour
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays then ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians, most with ER experience
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory, CT scans and x-rays, saving you time and money
- Practical: Open 365 days per year with extended hours
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
How long will a visit to Immediate Care take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.